D. D. Dougherty Library, rear
This image shows the southern (rear) side of D. D. Dougherty Library, built 1935, at Appalachian State Teachers College (1929-1967). The building served as the campus library for Appalachian State from 1935 until 1969 when the first Belk Library opened.
Appalachian State University
Pritchett Collection, 2003.080, Box 7, Buildings (ASTC) ND, C22.214.171.124.
University Archives, Appalachian State University