Chapell Wilson Hall, side
This image shows the front of Chapell Wilson Hall from the eastern side. Built in 1938, the buildling was first used as Appalachian High School (1938-1965) until 1965, when it was renovated and renamed Chapell Wilson Hall.
General Pictures File, 2004.040, Chapell Wilson Hall, C126.96.36.199
University Archives, Appalachian State University
Copyright for the images on the Appalachian State University Historical Photographs Collection site is held by Appalachian State University. The images are available for free personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that proper citation is used (e.g. Appalachian State University Historical Photographs Collection, University Archives and Records, Special Collections, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC). Any commercial use of the materials, without the written permission of the Appalachian State University, is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the collection Web site for more information