Campus Security was located on Appalachian Street on the southeastern side of Appalachian State University, in the Service Annex, built in 1949, where the Steam Plant is now located. Image shows the southeastern corner of the building. The sign on the side of the building reads "Security Department."
Appalachian State University
General Pictures File, 2004.040, Campus Security C220.127.116.11
University Archives, Appalachian State University